Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pool Dining Tables Why Is My Wife So Upset I Replaced The Dining Room Table With A Official Size Pool Table?

Why is my wife so upset I replaced the dining room table with a official size pool table? - pool dining tables

I see no problem. She left for the weekend and thought it was a pleasant surprise, because she loved to play billiards. To keep the design of the dining room, I was certain that a ruby found that the real view. If I saw a beautiful piece of cherry wood, furniture match (this is for us to have an apartment, and if my poker friends are). I have spared no expense and effort. The ball has operated coin for my children and friends will appreciate the value of a dollar. Moreover, its very convenient to the pockets as coasters. So tell me, why did you shoot? I am the grandmother's antique table was telling a great love.

5 comments:

Maggie Babe said...

Well, my God, Ted, I think it was very useful and it is obviously not very well planned. Include not only, as it would certainly be for those who have a great time, wants to appeal. Also for the "owners". What more could you want?
I think he has "covered" everything.
Well done.

Is it still available?

mtofstre... said...

The concern is probably "the boys" every Thursday night or something, billiards / poker and drink, like women their own space and are impaired as a rule, when their husbands are strong friends all the time. But he had to do with their grandmothers antique table, probably it was specifically for them.

jules said...

So next week, come home and guess what? His wife gave up his pool table to a great love and by a royal spa looking to enjoy all the family can be replaced.

Type, never, never, exchange, buy, or anything else to do with a few possessions without permission! In particular, an heirloom. Currently has his wife.

Sufi said...

The problem is that you do not get their approval could be based on a major change in the house. I mean, how would you feel if you destroy your pool table loved to pieces with a hammer because he bridges to be? Marriage is a mutual agreement. They should implement the agreement to perform this action, without the intervention of violations.

bored said...

Oh, wow, it made me laugh. You gotta be kidding, right? "He probably thinks that the table is a symbol of harmony of the family home. Loves to show people. He misses his grandmother, who recently sold something very important for both .... U must be kidding.

Post a Comment