Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gta Unhandled Exception C0000005 Help Me In GTA VICE CITY Error !!! I Will B Thankfull To U?

Help me in GTA VICE CITY error !!! i will b thankfull to u? - gta unhandled exception c0000005

I have a CD drive to play GTA Vice City, and I copied the hard drive .. runing the game normally, but when I start a new game, then click on the charger will beep lil measure, then comes the error message from Windows that says that this error is below ...

Unhandled exception: c0000005
In the address: 00580887

plz help me what to do ..? eagering in this game on my pc ..
Please help me ....

4 comments:

herg said...

First, try to start a new game with the original CD in the drive (if you have the original disk). When you insert the original disk, then the error of the image file or a program, the image of the stress caused.

Next, make sure you have installed all the patches that were released for the game. This problem can be addressed with a patch.

Finally, make sure that emulation program CD is for the majority of CD recognition that security guards are installed with the game (ie SecuroRom, SafeDisc, Laserlock to avoid etc.. To)

10th Squad Captain said...

Not sure, but I guess you have to download the game from the new game

and can not start a new game cuz I'm not going to leave you

remained so unless you have another copy of GTA new beginning

RZArecta said...

As always this error message when I try to load it, just a mod GTA VC. At any other time works well, everyone knows they could use the prblem CUS i really want to mod!

jc_yoges... said...

The best solution is to install the Vice City. To restore all files with the originals, and your saved games, which affected.B4 not remove all the old files, except for backups.

Post a Comment