Saturday, January 9, 2010

After Hours Formal Wear Chicago What Should I Wear Tonight ? Formal Or Casual ?

What should I wear tonight ? Formal or Casual ? - after hours formal wear chicago

I will be tonight in Chicago music. and in half an hour.
What should I bring?
I dresses, cotton dresses (aperal American) and black kite skinnies, elegant flowy tops, tank tops, shirts, high heels, boots and sandals Uggs.
What should I wear, what to use, fast response, I'mleaving in 30 minutes =) thank you!

4 comments:

SOCCER<3... said...

I think you should wear the heels of Nice, and casual as a kind, like a cotton. Okayy, and I hope that it Funnnnnn!

autumnco... said...

semi-formal transaction
Wear a dress, top, skinny black heels
Try some jewelry

R--DUB said...

Something comfortable, I mean, you want to participate together something uncomfortable. You know what I mean?

artsyfar... said...

Wear identification heels with jeans and a cute loose dress up fun!

Post a Comment