Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Illinois Short Term Disability Law Dealing With Short Term Disability In Illinois?

Law dealing with short term disability in Illinois? - illinois short term disability

So here's the question .... I need my gallbladder removed and I am schedule for surgery. I told my employer about this and I felt it could apply in the case of short-term disabilities to get my day off .... However, that reservations of rights, but for me to use my vacation days provided, as they say it is the law and the need to use it and refuses to submit to short-term disability.

is that true? how one can then include short-term disability?

1 comment:

Sturm und Drang said...

It's more an issue of a federal state, I think.

Basically, it comes up that the companies do not offer short-term disability, and when they do, they can have their own rules on the question of who and how it works set. Illinois law does not require that your employer provides benefits for all sexually transmitted diseases, let alone dictate the conditions, if the employer chooses to offer.

In order to have value for the benefits to contact your human resources department, and follow all rules and procedures. You said that you need all of his first vacation, so all you need to use to apply for STD.

Post a Comment