Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog Gay Follar Do You Know Of Some Decent Gay Men Blog Website?

Do you know of some decent Gay Men blog website? - blog gay follar

I mean a legitimate site where gay men do not exchange / shares more than sex, as unfortunately most of which I tried. I do not want as an activist. I've done my part of the crusade, I remain faithful, but I wish I could just a gay friendly place to share you sometimes find ideas, discuss your .. Travel etc with gay men. I hope some of you know of some. I've heard a lot, but was mistaken.

5 comments:

truetor said...

I know it's a really www.afterelton.com for all things pop culture, I've never been there, but I am familiar with it, I know, sister site to Ellen www.afterellen.com includes television, movies, music and books, has an eye on all the celebrities of the BI and lesbians. I can imagine that, according to Elton, more or less the same. Hope this helps.

Nicole said...

I think there are links to http://gaydarguys.com/ (am a woman, so I am familiar with the girl version of bin)

Otherwise, you get to talk to people there and ask. This is not really a blog, I know, but as I said, it may provide links.

cooljo77 said...

I do not know .. If you have a reasonable gay hotels! I am a woman, so I do not either.but in my country, my place had some decent blogger, but no.

misspenn... said...

Gay decent and at the same time. Wow

Paulo said...

Discover the 360 profiles of guys who work here. I began to discover many great blogs.

Post a Comment