Monday, February 22, 2010

Teeth Problems Picture Lots Of Problems With My Teeth...pictures Included! I Need Serious Help!?

Lots of problems with my teeth...pictures included! I need serious help!? - teeth problems picture

May i need help seriously.
I am 21 years old, United Kingdom and the drinking and smoking too much.
Anyway, I have my keys about 5 months, but to be honest, are far, what I had expected, and some have shifted a bit since then. I really did not know brakes again, I'm 21! But if my only option, and if only for a few months ago, I can take it, because it's free anyway. I have a big bite, which can be fixed?
I also have severely discolored teeth, you see, and my gums apparently decreased as a species.
My right incisor is cut gray and what might that be?
I was not at the dentist in about 3 years because I was away at college and allDentists in the city are private, and no NHS dentist.
I made an appointment for next week to do what you say I do?
Also advice on how the teeth to a normal color? (no, I do not want to leave)
Thanks
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment