Monday, February 1, 2010

Big And Tall Goth I Dont Think Guys Like Me Because Im So Tall! Help!?

I dont think guys like me because im so tall! Help!? - big and tall goth

OK at the age of 14 years! IN THE 5''11 high. I'm not so bad. I'm thin, but not significantly to around 160th I am skin and bones, but I'm not fat. I have long brown hair with almond-shaped brown eyes, some say it is the doe-eyes, my nose is medium long and medium term, thin lips and a broad smile. Guy with not even seem like a guy and even if I named Goliath. Like you, I think. LOL. I am a good person and I'm pretty normal. Im not goth / emo or preppy im just me. I'm shy, and loyal as well a little bit, but I'm always there to make people worry. I sometimes get a little more open. I'm not into trends, now that all the following day, as tight jeans and black hair, I'm not in this and that is why everyone in my school is beautiful. I hate it so high, because I think that's why the guys do not like it, and if a guy was probably not in school or something LOL. What should I do?

1 comment:

Will L said...

the guy that's a Goliath called a Pip Squeak
iam a guy and I am 14 and 6.3 AMI do not care.
Imagine if in this way, most female models are on your height? then the probability that the prettiest girl in his class (I say this because I do not know how you look.

Post a Comment