Monday, February 8, 2010

Big Mature Women In Knickers I'm 25, Why Is It That Mature White Women (35-48) With Big Hips, Thighs And A Bubble Butt Drives Me Crazy?

I'm 25, why is it that mature white women (35-48) with big hips, thighs and a bubble butt drives me crazy? - big mature women in knickers

I mean, Nice, clean, and wear curves well, and probably are the mothers of football. Then wear tight pants to show what they have, OMG! I say that something was wrong with me, because I think women my age and attractive, but when I see women, the description that I just described fit, just to melt, are a delicacy. I'm familiar with a woman once, and omg you got me. 3 times in less than 2 hours. Theres a woman where I work, it's about 39-42, and (sigh) that one of the biggest butts I saw a white woman, and is thus little waste, and stomach and broad hips, thighs and a giant Big Butt, and they always tight pants, and it makes me crazy, shaking my body sends you every time I see them. I'm at the point of not seeing the place, because I get too hot. Ladies out there with this body type that feels the future that are uncomfortable, you're wrong, we love ya'll.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Well, that's exactly what you want. I do not think it's really a question.

Post a Comment