Tuesday, December 29, 2009

High Efficiency Washer Detergent Can I Use High Efficiency Laundry Detergent In A Regular (not HE) Top Loading Machine?

Can I use high efficiency laundry detergent in a regular (not HE) top loading machine? - high efficiency washer detergent

I ask because I am more environmentally friendly (eg, the method of the brand, etc.) than the average of the detergent want, but they all seem to be the high efficiency detergent. Of course I want my clothes are always very clean, and I was not sure if I wanted to bad results with SE obtained in a normal washing machine. (The machine I is quite small with a forklift washer and dryer in my house, and although relatively new, it is unfortunately not very effective.) I Found Online, but no one seems to have come - they were covered with detergents in HE washers and not vice versa. Can offer Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

curious cook said...

I have a loader Maytag (not high performance). Without knowing it, we have the flood in this team several times. We met no problems in obtaining clean clothing. So the answer to your question is yes.

Post a Comment