Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Compact Film Camera I Found A Camera, Is It A Good One For What I'm Looking For???

I found a camera, is it a good one for what I'm looking for??? - best compact film camera

That was my original question was ...
I look forward to $ 200-300 on a stationary camera, you can spend a few pictures with the art. He probably wants a used one because I want a truly impressive device, but he wants to buy a new one.

I have no idea where to start, in the form of characters, numbers, zoom, etc. I know I will be able to zoom and the resolution and contrast (not sure how the word) a lot. Any advice for trademarks, etc. are welcome.

That's what I found ...
For more information about Nikon FG Camera

Product Information
almost identical to the compact size of MS, but it now offers three types of exposure, some options in the mechanical operation of relief and came with his own made-for-the-FG accessories. But more importantly, also allows the tab on the vast system of Nikon lenses, accessories and special equipment. Although I do not believe that these bodies are compact, very well done, what the classic Nikon, but it has its own charm and characteristics of the product and still worth a look if RECITALga used body. In fact, apart from not standing against the quality or electronics in the '70s or the late eighties and the Nikkormat, FE/FE2/FM/FM2 (s) / FA but nevertheless are also measured against many current models of the AF . The value of the units on the secondary market will not be costly and it is very logical to your account if you want to replace a second camera body or entity.


Key Features
Lens mount Nikon F
Type SLR (Single Lens Reflex)


Focus
Type Manual focus


Shutter
Shutter speed 1 to 1 / 1000 sec


Weight
Depth 2.13 "
Height 3.44 cm
Width 5.35 in.
Weight 17.28 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment