Friday, December 25, 2009

Herbal Remedy Smoking Stop My B-f Has ADD But Won't Go See A Doctor.?

My b-f has ADD but won't go see a doctor.? - herbal remedy smoking stop

I'm with my bf a year and a half. At first I thought I was super excited, sometimes, or just hard to remember things or concentrate had. As we add already achieved more than we believed in and treated me was when I was younger (now 29), but has stopped taking drugs in school.

Sometimes you can not even say, but sometimes you're so excited when he is not talking about super fast, so that you can not understand. It has also difficulties in concentrating and organizing ideas, tasks, etc.

He said there are things you can do to relieve the Doha Development Agenda as drinking or smoking marijuana, said, soothes and helps you concentrate. Obviously no great means. He refuses to go back and see a document that said: "No Wrong nothnig with me."

Is there anything else I can help you with? Brain? Natural Remedies? Something?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment